Disclaimer: The reviews and ratings are based on criteria that our sleep experts deem important. This is a comparison site operated by DIBMat GmbH, a fully-owned subsidiary of Emma Sleep GmbH that owns the Emma mattress featured on this site. Our researchers try their best to keep all details and promos updated but they may change any time. We do not compare all mattress brands in the market. Full details
Emma Comfort Mattress Review
Overall Rating: 8.8 / 10
See how overall rating is calculated here.
The Emma Comfort mattress is an all-foam mattress, designed specifically for Australian sleepers. It uses advanced technology that makes it suitable for all body types and sleeping positions.
The Emma Comfort mattress has now received numerous awards and has proven its edge by being named the Top Scoring Mattress by CHOICE in 2021 and 2022. It even knocked the Emma Original out of first place following its 2020 win, and into the number two spot.
Emma Sleep was founded in Frankfurt, Germany in 2015 with the aim of delivering a better sleep experience at a fair price. Since its inception, Emma Sleep has expanded significantly and enjoys international success selling its mattresses and other sleep accessories in over 30 countries.
Emma has received numerous awards in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Portugal and the Netherlands and endorsements from reputable agencies and publications such as Which?, Good Housekeeping, The Independent and Expert Reviews. As of now, the brand is among the most sold mattresses in the UK.
Emma Comfort Mattress Layers:
- Fresh Air Comfort Cover: The elastic Fresh Air cover hugs the Emma Comfort perfectly and prevents your mattress from sliding. The white top is made from a climate control fiber that regulates humidity and keeps moisture away.
- Airgocell Foam Layer: The “Airgocell” foam layer provides optimal comfort. This layer is also responsible for isolating motion so that you won’t feel a thing even when you’re sleeping with a partner that likes to toss and turn. It also features an open pore foam structure so it keeps you feeling cool & dry throughout the day & night.
- HRX Foam Layer: The HRX foam layer is responsible for support and spinal alignment. What’s special about this layer is the zoning technology that enables the mattress to support your hip, shoulders, and spine! This means that all body types are supported and no one misses out on having the most comfortable sleep they can have.
- Bottom Covers with Handles: The grey bottom ensures perfect air circulation, so you breathe easy all night long. Plus, it features handles for easy set-up.
Experience Uninterrupted Sleep with Emma’s Zero Motion Technology
As shown in the video, the Emma Comfort mattress has great motion isolation as it keeps the glass of water in place despite someone jumping on the other side of the mattress. So whether you sleep with a partner, a child, or a pet, their tosses and turns won’t ever disturb your much-needed 8 hours of zzz’s.
How Firm is the Emma Comfort Mattress?
The Emma Comfort Mattress has a medium-firmness, which means that it provides a good balance between supportive and soft.
Technical Specifications and Prices
- Single (188 x 92 x 25 cm) – 17 kg | $580.00
- King Single (203 x 107 x 25 cm) – 19kg | $640.00
- Double (188 x 138 x 25 cm) – 26 kg | $750.00
- Queen (203 x 153 x 25 cm) – 29 kg | $810.00
- King (203 x 183 x 25 cm) – 35 kg | $860.00
- Emma Comfort Mattress: EXCLUSIVE EXTRA 5% OFF WITH CODE TOP5AU
Shipping and Delivery
- Free shipping for deliveries and returns.
- General delivery time of 0-1 business days for metro areas, 3-5 business days for regional areas
- Schedule delivery date by adding a note upon ordering
- Deferred delivery possible
Trial and Warranty
- 100 night trial (no minimum trial period before mattress can be returned)
- 10 year warranty
For questions and concerns you can contact Emma Sleep at: [email protected]
Ease of Handling and Transport
The Emma mattress box was easy to lift and move thanks to its proportions and cut-out handles. As it weighs around 29 kg (Queen) and the box has more give than would be ideal, getting it around still requires a bit of effort. Scissors are required to open the box.
The box includes an informational booklet and a handy cutter that can be used for opening the plastic encasing the mattress.
Box was easy to disassemble and dispose of?
Yes, disposing of the box is quite easy given that it is relatively smaller in size than the rest of the mattresses and the construction of the box makes it amenable to disassembly.
Quick and Easy to Unbox: Watch Now!
The Emma mattress conveniently expanded to its full size quite quickly and was ready to use within the same day.
Conclusion – BEST VALUE MATTRESS
All aspects considered, the Emma Mattress is undoubtedly the best choice for those looking to get the most value for their money while gaining a high-quality product that is sure to meet the majority’s comfort needs.
The Emma Comfort’s cover provides highly convenient features such as handles and traction elements on its underside. It is also conveniently machine-washable and can stand the test of years of washings without much deterioration. Its straightforward yet effective construction delivers on the precedence of award-winning quality and engineering and at the price it’s offered – it is an unbeatable choice. It provides all the comfort of pressure relief from high resilience foam without the heat and exaggerated sinking feeling. Their 100 night trial is truly risk-free as they give no minimum trial period before allowing you to return the mattress. Having said that, the speed and convenience of delivery don’t measure up quite as well with its contemporaries although once you get it, it could very well have been worth the wait.