Disclaimer: The reviews and ratings are based on criteria that our sleep experts deem important. This is a comparison site operated by DIBMat GmbH, a fully-owned subsidiary of Emma Sleep GmbH that owns the Emma mattress featured on this site. Our researchers try their best to keep all details and promos updated but they may change any time. We do not compare all mattress brands in the market. Full details
Noa Mattress Review
Overall Rating: 7.8 / 10
See how overall rating is calculated here.
Started in 2016, Noa is a Canadian brand that, like many of its Mattress in a Box contemporaries, have also adopted a direct-to-consumer approach to selling mattresses, beds and sofas. They endeavour to provide a quality product at a reasonable price. Currently, they also offer their products in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Latex, Foam and Pocket Spring Hybrid Mattress
Price range: $799-$1,199
Available sizes: Single | Double | King Single | Queen | King
100 night trial
15 year warranty
Made in China
Ease of Handling and Transport
The Noa mattress is delivered in a relatively large box weighing around 50 kg (Queen). The box’s handles are also not effective for gripping and transporting the mattress from one place to another, it would be best to seek help from a second person when setting the mattress up. Scissors are required to open the box.
The box includes an informational booklet.
Box was easy to disassemble and dispose of?
No, its box is large and the material is difficult to compress.
The Noa Home cover utilizes TENCEL® fabric, a sustainable option, that they say repels odours and features anti-dust mite and antibacterial properties.
Cover: Made from Polyester and TENCEL®
Cover Feature Summary:
- anti-dust mite
- OEKO TEX® Standard 100 certified
No, unfortunately the Noa mattress cannot be removed from the mattress core and cannot be machine-washed. Although spot cleaning with mild detergent is possible, rubbing the fabric should be avoided.
The Noa mattress has three foam layers and a pocket spring layer (transition pads between foam and pocket spring layer):
- Top Layer: Natural latex foam
- open-cell form makes it breathable and reduces heat retention
- bouncy feel
- OEKO TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Middle Layer: Gel-infused memory foam
- gel particles makes sure heat is able to escape and you don’t feel hot
- provides comfort in any sleeping position by distributing pressure across the mattress evenly
- Pocket Springs:
- provides additional airflow capacity for better ventilation and cooling
- motion isolation or zero partner disturbance, no rolling into each other
- more durability and comfort compared to traditional innerspring mattress
- Bottom Layer: Base support foam
- provides additional layer of support
Additional Overview of Features
- Firmness: Medium
- Customisable Firmness: NO
- Maximum weight capacity: 180 kg
- Zero partner disturbance: YES
- Edge support: NO
- Ideal for average back and side sleepers.
Technical Specifications and Prices
- Single (188 x 92 x 28 cm) – 16.34 kg | $799.00
- King Single (203 x 107 x 28 cm) – 19.11 kg | $899.00
- Double (188 x 138 x 28 cm) – 25.41 kg | $999.00
- Queen (203 x 153 x 28 cm) – 28.67 kg | $1,099.00
- King (203 x 183 x 28 cm) – 34.40 kg | $1,199.00
Shipping and Delivery
- Free shipping for deliveries and returns.
- General delivery time takes 3-4 business days.
Trial and Warranty
- 100 night trial
- 15 year warranty
For questions and concerns you can contact Noa Home at: [email protected]
Conclusion – BEST VALUE POCKET SPRING HYBRID
The Noa mattress is a good value for money option when you are inclined towards a mattress featuring pocket springs. As it offers lower prices as compared to the more premiumly-priced mattress of Sleeping Duck. However it does lack the option for customization of the foam layer in this respect. In terms of comfort, lighter individuals might find that the mattress lies too much on the firm side and may not be ideal for stomach sleepers.